- Swedish MassageSwedish massage therapy involves the manipulation of the soft tissue of the body to promote relaxation. It can help improve the function of the circulatory system, lymphatic system, muscles, skeletal and nervous system, and in doing so improve the rate at which the body can recover from injury or illness.
- Swedish Massage – Full Body - 1 hour£45.00
- Swedish Massage – Neck, Shoulders & Back - 30mins£30.00
- Deep Tissue Massage - 1 hour£50.00
- Aromatherapy - 1 hour£45.00The general effects of aromatherapy can help in the reduction of stress and tension, depression and anxiety. The benefits of aromatherapy massage helps to bring the feeling of well-being, balance and calm.
- Reflexology£40.00Reflexology is a relaxing treatment that is applied to the feet and hands. Light pressure is applied to different areas to balance the body’s systems. Reflexology involves a method of massage to reflex areas found in the feet and hands. Massage can help to maintain the body’s natural balance.
- Lava Shells Massage - 1 Hour£45.00The Lava Shells back massage treatment use natural porcelain shells with a smooth surface that allows a warm and gentle heat to penetrate into the skin, used with coconut oil for this relaxing massage.
Lava Shell massage
- Indian Head Massage - 30mins£22.00Is based on the Ayurvedic system of healing practised in India for over a thousand years. It releases the stress accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. It is usually carried out with the client fully clothed sitting in a chair. Indian Head Massage is useful in relieving migraines, headaches, sinusitis, insomnia, stress, fatigue and tension.
Indian head massage
- Pregnancy Massage£45.00 (1 hr)Pre-natal or post-natal pregnancy massage is a relaxing treatment for the new mum. Massage can help to relieve the strain on muscles and joints during pregnancy. Massage helps to improve the circulation, which can help to reduce swelling in the body. Each treatment is adapted to the client stage of pregnancy.